Thursday, June 20, 2013

Baby Makes Three (28 Weeks)

Hunter Grayson Granados Due 09-12-13
Sorry For No Side Skin Sideview I Just Had To Show St. Louis Cardinals Some Love

How Far Along: 28 Weeks & 3rd Trimester

Baby Size: Head of Cauliflower est. 16 inches & 2.5 pounds (according to What To Expect iPhone
app)

Total Weight Gain: 17 pounds

What Are The Doctors Saying: I had my 28 week visit yesterday and everything is looking great. My glucose test came back negative for gestational diabetes and all my blood work came back looking great except I'm still slightly anemic which means I need to increase my iron rich foods. I am right on track for weight gain and fundus height. I go back July 10th for an ultrasound to check on my ovarian cyst and my 31 week visit.

Clothing: Since I've been feeling under the weather the past few days so I've just been lounging in athletic shorts and t-shirts. For some reason my go to outfit is my Liz Lang maternity jeans, Orlando Magic shirt, and my silver sparkly toms as seen in Baby Makes Three (25 Weeks). I will have to go out and buy some shorts this week since it's starting reach 100 degrees.

Stretch Marks: The battle is lost. I now have one tiny patch but I will embrace my tiger stripes. I am still applying my massage lotion and tummy butter constantly to help the little patch and help prevent others.

Sleep: Two Words: Pregnancy Dreams

Father's Day 2013
Movement: Hunter is moving like crazy no. His favorite position is when I'm laying down on my back. I can also tell that he is loving his daddy. Jordan will talk to him and poke my belly to get him to move and we'll almost always see a reaction. He is most active early in the morning and around dinner time.

Best Moment This Week: This past Sunday was Father's Day and we had a nice home cooked meal of boneless ribs, corn on the cob, and baked beans at home followed by some delicious homemade Snickers Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake made by yours truly! It was Jordan's "first" Father's Day and it was nice being able just to spend the whole day with him.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Heaven
Food Cravings: I always seem to be craving the things I'm not suppose to have. I've been craving lunch meat lately and subway. I haven't made it to Subway yet but I'm sure I'll get there soon. I'm craving a cold cut on italian herbs and cheese loaded with cheese, mayo, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, black olives, and extra pickles! Yum! The oddest thing is I never use to be able to eat chocolate but I've slowly started eating it in small quantities. I'm loving those little chocolate mousse shooters at Applebee's Bar & Grill and Olive Garden. 

Swelling: Same as it has been the past few weeks. My feet are only swelling now when I'm on my feet to long especially after grocery shopping.

Symptoms: Back pain, back pain, and more back pain. I'm also feeling a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen which could be from him being head down and shifting. I also had a two day span of either a virus or "morning sickness", it was horrible.

Looking Forward To: Sometime next week I am having my maternity photo shoot. We are going to a sunflower field and I just can't wait to do a professional photo shoot. Jordan won't be able to join me since he will be working but we'll do another session with him in a few more days.

XOXO Don't Forget To Comment, Follow, And Subscribe



No comments:

Post a Comment